Manner and deadline for application
Students who meet the requirements of the competition fill out an electronic application and attach the relevant documentation to http://e-uslugi.mon.gov.mk, and if they do not have the opportunity to apply electronically, fill out a paper application (attendance sheet) and submit the necessary documentation after the competition in the dormitory. Students can apply for admission to only one dormitory.
Deadline for students to apply from II year and higher years starting from 18.07.2022 year and lasts until 05.08.2022 year. Deadline for students to apply from I year starts from 05.09.2022 year and lasts until 16.09.2022 year.
If, after the publication of the final lists of admitted students by dormitories, the accommodation capacities in a certain dormitory remain unfilled, application will continue until they are completed, but no later than 15.11.2022 year.
Students who meet the requirements of the competition fill out an electronic application and attach the relevant documentation to http://e-uslugi.mon.gov.mk, and if they do not have the opportunity to apply electronically, fill out a paper application (attendance sheet) and submit the necessary documentation after the competition in the dormitory:
2. Certificate of regularity during the studies;
3. Certificate with the number of planned and passed exams from previous years;
4. Certified sample "UPPI";
5. Students enrolled for the first time in the first year, submit a copy of the diploma for completed secondary education and a certificate for enrolled full-time studies (or another document confirming that they have been admitted to college);
6. Statement on the student's family status, that is, his immediate family;
7. Applicants-students without parents and parental care (to have a certificate from a competent Center for social care, certificate from the home where he is cared for or other appropriate documentation to prove that they are children without parents) and students who are categorized as disabled (to have a finding and opinion on the type and degree of disability in physical or mental development and specific needs issued by a competent institution, and in accordance with the Rulebook for assessment of the specific needs of persons with disabilities in physical or mental development) with which they will prove their status;
8. Statement on the use of personal data of the candidate and his immediate family (parent-guardians, brothers, sisters), with which the candidate agrees the Ministry of Education and Science ex officio to provide the necessary documents from certain institutions with which it has concluded cooperation agreements;
9. Statement of data identity;
10. Statement from the parent-guardian for full settlement of the costs for accommodation and food in the home;
11. Receipts for earned salary of employed family members for the month of June 2022 year or if no salary has been paid for this month, to submit a receipt for the last paid salary (for parents-guardians employed in state and public institutions to submit a salary certificate certified by an authorized body, and for the parents-guardians employed in private companies to submit a salary certificate as well as a certified declaration for acceptance of the salary); for retired family members to submit a document on the amount of pension-check; for divorced parents to submit proof of divorce and if the candidate receives alimony to present it as a monthly income, for social assistance beneficiaries to submit a final decision or final check, for disability to submit a medical note, while for the candidate's siblings, who are the students, a certificate from the school is submitted, that is, the faculty or other institution;
12. Ministry of Education and Science officially, in accordance with signed cooperation agreements, will provide the following documents:
– certificate from the Public Revenue Office, for earned income on various grounds for the previous year (income from independent activity, income from performing agricultural activity, property income and property rights, capital income, capital gains,winnings from games of chance and other prize games, other incomes) for both parents- guardians of the candidate individually and for the candidate himself;
– confirmation that the unemployed members of the immediate family from the Employment Agency of the Republic of Northern Macedonia are unemployed or receive / do not receive monetary compensation;
– derivation of born for brother / sister floor 6 age, as well as a statement of the deceased for a deceased parent from the Registry Office;
– Certificate of citizenship of the Republic of Northern Macedonia from the Ministry of Interior.
Delivery of documents
Students who meet the requirements of the competition fill out an electronic application and attach the relevant documentation to http://e-uslugi.mon.gov.mk, and if they do not have the opportunity to apply electronically, fill out a paper application (attendance sheet) and submit the necessary documentation after the competition in the dormitory
Candidates-students without parents and parental care and students who are persons with special needs submit the documents under ordinal number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Candidates will not be ranked if the attached documentation is:
Manner and procedure for admission of students
The method and procedure for admission of students to dormitories and other accommodation facilities, as well as the conditions for accommodation and food are regulated according to the Law on Student Standards and the Rulebook on the method of admission of students to state dormitories ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia" number 89/13, 98/13 and 130/16). In accordance with the regulations for the admission of students, success in secondary education, success during studies, the regularity of studies and the family-material position of the students are the basic elements for the ranking and admission of the students in the dormitories.
The final list for admission of students from II year and higher years will be published on 05.09.2022 year on the bulletin boards in the dormitories where the student applied and on the website of the Ministry. Objections after the results are submitted electronically to the electronic address: email@example.com in deadline from 5 days from the day of publication of the results.
The final list for admission of students from I year will be published on 30.09.2022 year on the bulletin boards in the dormitories where the student applied and on the website of the Ministry. An objection regarding the results should be submitted electronically to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org in deadline from 5 days from the day of publication of the results.
If the number of students, who meet the conditions according to the groups determined in chapter I.2 of this Competition, is less than the expected number of beds, vacant places will be filled in sequence with eligible students from other groups.
If appropriate conditions are provided, the vacant places in the student dormitories will be filled with students, in accordance with the conditions of the Competition for the admission of students to public student dormitories in the Republic of North Macedonia for the school year 2022/2023 year.
The student moves into the dormitory starting from the day of the signed contract with the dormitory in which he / she is admitted, but not later than 10 days from the published final list.